Tuesday, October 2, 2007

sound check...







Ei guys! I can't believe I am creating my own blog spot! I wasn't interested in making my own page before coz I know I have very limited writing and computer skills. But it has been my frustration to be able to write. I guess I got inspired by some friends who are writing their own blogs. If others can, why can't I? Hehe!

I find it quite interesting to be able to share your ideas and thoughts. And that people will have that opportunity to react on your views and opinions. I am thinking of writing stuffs about family, friendship, food (yeheey!), music and my nursing profession. I hope I can write well as my friends do. I guess this blog will serve as a medium to harness my writing skills.

Testing lang to, huh! I am not sure how well I will be able to maintain this account... and how well people will accept my ideas (Oha-oha! may ganun pa... hehe!). But everybody is welcome on my page! Leave a comment if you want to... wala lang bastusan ha... Hehe!

Cheers!


2 comments:

silentblabber said...

welcome to the world of blogging friend! i'll add your blog to my link under blogroll.

Nelson said...

gee, andre... thanks a lot...